Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poems, Stories, Notes, Thoughts, and More

January 3, 2010
The New Year is upon us. Normally I make resolutions like need to lose weight, No more drinking soda's, or more exercise. This year my New Years Resolutions are different. I want to do the things I enjoy. I am going to take more time for the things I enjoy doing. I am a busy person like so many people now a days. I spend most of time for others. Don't get me wrong I enjoy helping others specially my family. But I don't need to put me on the back burner all the time.
I enjoy writing poems, stories, making crafts, cooking, sewing, making jewelry, scrapbooking. These are a few of the things I am going to do.
I love going to church with my husband and family. We have a great church family too. They are the best! Really enjoyed the preachers sermon today. Topic was about there's nothing you have done that God wouldn't forgive you for. Our preacher is a young man and his energy and enthusiasm is contagious. He and his wife are so sweet. We are lucky to have them with us.
Life is good and post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment